Eclectic Bistro Fare

March 13, 2009

Two Cakes, Two different reasons...

WARNING!! THIS CAKE MAY BE CONSIDERED OFFENSIVE TO THOSE WHO HAVE WEAK STOMACHS!
Its not allowed on MYSPACE and yet I think it will become famous. My dear friend Toni sent me an email this nauseus cake as a tribute to a long running inside joke between us. It involves cats and poop and how she'll own 20 to 30 of them when she's an old maid. So I'm supporting this cake as a comedic approach to the otherwise (sometimes) pretentious culinary world. I hope you enjoy!

On a lighter note, I made a birthday cake for my daughter's "under the sea" birthday party! I'm not that skilled at cakes as you can see but it tasted awesome. It was a two layer Vanilla Bean Sponge Cake with a Vanilla pudding center and a Lemon Butter Cream Frosting.

No comments: